Friday, September 19, 2014

Currently Crushing | 09.19.2014

Happy Friday, lovies! Did everyone have a good week? It's been a little bit eventful, eh? Here's what I am obsessing over this week.

1 | Lauren Conrad's wedding on Saturday. I can't wait to buy US Weekly today and see all of the pics. Wasn't she so classic?


2 | The entire series of Gilmore Girls is coming to Netflix! Ahh! See you never again, world!


3 | I went to Target at 9AM on Sunday morning for the Altuzarra release. By the time I got there, everything was gone. I was eyeing the crane sweater - gone. Fur jacket - gone. No Altuzarra for me but I did find the sweetest little tassled loafers. 


4 | I ordered wheatgrass seeds online to make my own wheatgrass shots in my effort to be healthier. I'll keep you posted. 


5 | How insane are these Jonathan Adler throw pillows for fall? So glam! Don't they look like they belong in Rachel Zoe's house?...or mine. 



Any big plans this weekend? Enjoy the last official days of Summer before they're gone! 

Until next time...stay flossy!

xxA

No comments:

Post a Comment