Friday, September 12, 2014

Currently Crushing | 09.12.14

Unless you were at NYFW, unlike me, this week has been dragging like no other. So to end this week on a high note, I am introducing a new series to The Flossy I like to call "Currently Crushing." 

You can think of Currently Crushing as your casual Friday here at The Flossy. Why not take it easy and wind down from the madness? You can use this post as a chance relax for a few and check out a some things I am currently craving. On Fridays, I'll share with you my favorite links, photos, baubles, and finds for the week. I am excited to kick off the very first Currently Crushing post. 

1. I had my first Pumpkin Spice Latte from SBUX this week since they've been back. It didn't taste as good as I remember. *WHAT* No worries, I'll give 'em another chance.



2. Everyone uses New Year's to try and make resolutions or life changes. I like to use the end of the summer. More on this next week but have you seen the Tory Burch x FitBit pieces? I want!



3. Check out this typography art by MotivationalType. They have the dopest prints. Also, super inspirational and they don't break the bank. SHOP HERE



4. On my recent kick to eat a little lighter, I made this extremely easy recipe I found on Pinterest. You must try! Its delish!



5. How glamorous does the Altuzarra for Target line look? I swoon over that black, fur jacket! I can't wait until 09.14.



Other than guys, what are you crushing on this week? Dying to hear. 
If you're not already, follow me on Instagram @theflossy_com and on Twitter @theflossycom.

Until next time...stay flossy!

xxA


No comments:

Post a Comment