Sunday, July 20, 2014

Anniversary Blues

So, today is my first wedding anniversary. Should be exciting and romantic, right? Well, it's not as exciting and romantic when your sweet husband isn't home to celebrate with you. In his defense, he had to go out of town to celebrate a good friend's bachelor party. So, I really can't be mad at him. I won't lie though, I'm a bit depressed we didn't get to go out for an amazing dinner and drinks on the beach or a fun weekend out of town. 

A little bit about me: I always wonder about the "what-ifs." What if I don't do this or what if I say this instead of that? What if I don't eat that last cupcake? You only live once, right? Well, what if we did go out for our anniversary? What would I wear? 

I am currently crushing on everything blue. It just seems so fresh and new - kind of like the first year of marriage. 

How fun is this strapless jumpsuit from Nordstrom? The aqua color just screams summer. And that bow? Precious. Normally, I don't find myself attracted to bows but I think this jumpsuit has the perfect mix of edgy and sweet. Also, did I mention it's only $68?


I am seriously swooning over this navy blue silky dress. It's so simple and perfectly chic. Pair this with some dainty gold jewels and your best summer tan - voila. You are date night ready. Just came back from the beach? Don't even worry about doing your hair. Salty beach waves is just what this dress calls for. This dress is also another steal on my list coming in at a whopping $49. 


Have you ever seen such gorgeous sleeves? They speak for themselves. Channel your inner Rachel Zoe with this Zara jumpsuit. Throw on some sky-high platforms and your everyday (Cartier, if you will?) jewels and look so effortlessly chic.


Got somewhere grand to go? Want to look like a million bucks? Maybe you just want to waltz around your house wearing something that makes you feel like a modern-day Betty Draper? Look no further! This BCBG dress has an elegant blue floral pattern with so many other details that add to this masterpiece a la the sheer panel on the skirt? Need I go on? 

What's your favorite look on my list? Let me know what you think!

Until next time...stay flossy!

xxA


No comments:

Post a Comment